I’m so blessed to have reached 100 followers! It’s been a slow journey but I’ve reached the first stage. Oh, and what a fruitful one it has been. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for giving me the push to carry on with random posts. Blogging is just an outlet to let out my views on love, life and the world, and it’s great when a discussion gets started. Really WOW!!
I am constantly looking for ways to improve my blog, so if there’s any suggestions at all, or great topics you’d like my views on – please do email me at email@example.com 🙂
Once again, thank you for making this journey worthwhile! I wish everyone a very happy and blessed New Year!
P/s: keep working on those resolutions!
Love & Peace.
Hey all! Hope your weekend is going smoothly so far! It has been so hectic so this post is rather belated, but nonetheless still valid. I am so glad to announce that I have been nominated for this amazing award of One Lovely Blog Award by StephJ. It’s truly an honour and to know that all the heartfelt posts I’ve been carving out has lead to this nomination *wipes tears of joy away from my face*. Once again, thank you so much for nominating me for this award. I look forward to the next chapter of our adventure!
The rules are simple as A,B,C…
- Thank the nominator and link them.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Add 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know via a comment.
7 fact about myself:
- I am still a Disney lover. Well, do we ever grow out of it? Despite how life can seem to mess up the little joys in our childhood, I’d like to stop over-thinking every situation and just enjoy them for what they are.
- I’m terribly scared of animals. Yup, cats and dogs and the rest of them. I would love to get over my fear of dogs one day though.
- I find myself rather confusing and indecisive most times. That…maybe I should not put this as one of my 7 facts…but it won’t kill me, right? We all have felt this before…have you?
- One of my bucket list items is to break out into a perfect dance number on the dance floor with tons of back up dancers – the kind you see on movies. How does one choreograph a club full of people???
- I love cloud gazing. Sure, it’s not as magical as star gazing but it makes me incredibly happy and calm, and fill me up with inspiration and positivity.
- My dream is to be a professional singer/ songwriter performing internationally, and helping to eradicate human trafficking. Now, I just need to work on my patience to learn an instrument.
- Last but not least, to insert some wackiness into this list, I am a totally crazed Minion fan! So much so that my boss got me stickers with minions and my name on it. I have the umbrella, most of the collection from the McDonald’s Happy Meals, flip flops too! 🙂 Let your inner kid shine, most times.
And my nominations goes to…
Wow! That wasn’t easy!
And I just had the biggest shock of my life by pressing the “back” button without having saved this as a draft! Thank you, auto save! P/s: ALWAYS save your work!
Go forth and be awesome, my dear ones.
Love & Peace.